This is delicious alone or topped with fruit of any kind even as frosting on cake. It is fast to make at the last minute. Use more or less lime according to taste. It is especially beautiful in a wine glass full of fresh raspberries with a mint leaf on top. MAKE SURE TO USE SILKEN tofu.
- 1 package (12.3 ounces) lite firm or extra firm silken tofu (Mori-Nu)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- Blend tofu, maple syrup, lime juice and zest in a food processor until very smooth. Keep scraping down the sides of the processor to blend completely.
- Refrigerate until chilled.